Did you know you could get 2 free roller skating passes each week to Skate-N-Fun Zone in Manassas, VA?! Yes, it’s true.
You are probably asking why would we do this and how can we do this? Well, Skate-N-Fun Zone is a proud partner of Kids Skate Free. Kids Skate Free is an incredible program that encourages young children to get up and get moving!
Encouraging kids to skate each week for free twice a week instills an active lifestyle. And as you may know, roller skating is an incredible activity that is fun and healthy. It is recommended by the Center for Disease Control for kids to get 1 hour of exercise or physical activity per day. And we can’t think of a better way to get their heart rate and burn those calories than lacing up their skates and doing laps around our rink.
All you have to do is follow these 4 simple steps to get your kids (ages 12 & under) signed up to receive 2 free passes from Kids Skate Free:
- Visit the Kids Skate Free site.
- Click the green button and sign up!
- Once you have signed up, passes will be emailed to you on Sunday evenings.
- Print them off and bring them when you come to skate the following week!
Here are the dates that you can use your Kids Skate Free Passes:
- Tuesdays, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Wednesdays, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Fridays, 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Sundays, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please keep in mind that passes are valid for children 12 years old and younger. Skate rentals are an additional $4.50. The Kids Skate Free Passes cannot be combined with any other offer. They also cannot be used towards group rates, birthday parties or Skate-N-Fun Zone Special Events.
See you on the rink!